Fence Repair and Installation Roseville, California
Do you have fencing issues? We can help! At Fence Installation Roseville, we are one of the premiere fence installation companies in Placer County. We work with homeowners and commercial businesses. We can help you with all of your fence installation and repair needs. Regardless of the fence material, Wood Privacy Fencing, Wrought Iron Fencing, Chain Link Fence, Vinyl Fence, PVC Fencing, Security Fencing or pool fencing we're your fence installation company in Roseville, Rocklin and the surrounding areas. if you are looking for a fence installation near me our licensed fencing contractors will help you with any of your fencing needs. Give us a call for a free estimate (916)-378-4860
Fencing takes time and money to build. We make sure when you pick your materials, you do it right the first time. Having the right fence and fence contractor will add value to your property and give you the function you need from it.
Here are some things to consider when contemplating fence installation or repair:
Know Your Why:
Why are you installing the fence? Is it to keep your dog in the yard? Is it for security? To upkeep a fence you share with your nosy neighbors? Are you replacing an old fence? A fence can function in multiple ways, the first step is deciding what your needs are and to choose one that works for you. Many fences in the Roseville, Rocklin and Lincoln suburbs are shared with a neighbor. This way you can share the cost.
Fencing Material Choices:
Considering a wood fence? Before you buy a wood fence think about the commitment you're making. Wood fences require occasional staining or sealing. There are different types of wood you can choose from, there is redwood that comes in different grades and can become costly. Another wood commonly used in fencing is cedar which has a lighter tint to it. Usually the deciding factor on which wood a customer chooses is based on their budget.
Is the ground flat? Or does it have hills and ditches it needs to cross? Is there trees, grass or any other obstructions? What are the conditions of the soil? The optimum fence design often hinges on answers to these questions and what you are trying to keep in or keep out.
Confirm with your homeowners associations and building code officials regarding the codes that dictate fencing style, height, and material. Typically in Placer County people have 6 foot fences that separate their yards. You will need to find out how far a fence has to be set back from sidewalks and property lines. Be sure to find out if your fence project will require a building permit.
Installing fences is harder than it looks. Especially without the proper equipment and experience needed. Call your local fencing contractor today at (916)-378-4860 to have your fence installed level and correct the first time.
Be Considerate to your Neighbors:
Let your neighbors know about your fencing plans. Many neighbors who share a fence are willing to share the cost of the fence. Having a sturdy fence that will last for the next couple decades can improve home value and give you piece of mind that your pets will be there when you return home.
Dress It Up:
Once your fence is installed, you can customize it with decorative posts or landscaping. Planting a row of flowers in front of it creates a truly welcoming facade.
Wood Privacy Fence Installation
The most common fencing used in the areas we serve is the six inch dog eared cedar or redwood fencing. These often need to be stained in order for them to last. If you need your fence repaired or a whole new one installed we are here to help. We work with professional contractors who have years of experience in installing beautiful wood privacy fences that will suit your need and budget.
Split Rail Cedar Fence Installation
You will often see these split rail cedar fences around golf course or your local park. They are a great accent piece to add to your landscaping and help to split up areas of a yard. The rustic look of these fences has become popular in recent decades and can add that little extra flare to a well landscaped yard. They also look good going down the side of a long driveway or to enclose a flower bed. You have the option of doing a two or three rail look with split rail cedar depending on your preference.
Vinyl Fence Installation
Vinyl fencing is a good low maintenance option for someone who wants a long lasting product. Many neighborhoods require wood fencing but the ease of care a vinyl fence has is a big selling point for customers. Vinyl is a plastic that can be pressure washed or hosed off to maintain its clean look. Avoid staining and warped boards by going vinyl for a clean uniform look that will last for decades. Ask us about the array of vinyl fencing we offer and we can show you samples to see what suits your home.
Vinyl Ranch Rail Fence Installation
Vinyl ranch rail fencing can be a variety of heights and have two or three rails. Often used as horse fencing or on farms to keep large animals in. This fencing can also be a great accent to a long driveway or a backyard where you want to keep the view open. Picture is an option with cables in between the fencing to contain medium sized animals such as goats. A vinyl ranch rail fence can add to the aesthetics of your property or be adjusted for function.
Corral Fence Installation
Corral fencing is typically used on farms and ranches as a functional fence to keep medium to large animals contained. It usually has 3 or 4 rails and is five feet tall. The post used for corral fencing is 6 in round dowels that are pressure treated so they do not rot. Pictured is a fence with welded wire to keep smaller animals inside.
Chain Link Fence Installation
Chain link fence is a galvanized woven metal fencing that has a variety of uses. Some people like it because it does not obstruct views or sunlight. Since it does not block any views it is popular for tennis courts, baseball backstops, race car tracks and storage yards. We install chain link gates, fences, barbed wire and any other needs you have. Typical heights range from four feet to ten feet tall, pictured is a four foot fence which is just tall enough to keep your dogs in your yard but giving them the ability to check out the surrounding area. Chain link fence could be the best option for your application.
Wrought Iron Fence Installation
Wrought iron fencing is great for maintaining a view while also have a classic look. It is ideal for around a pool or deck so that you can see the fun happening. There are many options when choosing wrought iron fencing such as the height and design on the top of the fence. Some come with spikes on the top for an added level of security to your property. Ask us about our wrought iron fencing when you call.
Fence Installation Near Me
No matter what kind of repair, install or question you may have about fences, we are here to help. We are the best fence contractor near you. Our focus on customer satisfaction has made us the go to for fencing needs in Roseville and the greater Sacramento area. Give us a call today for an estimate or setup an appointment to receive that quote on fence installation near me.
Rotten Fence Repair
Do you have an old rotten fence? Is it just a post or a couple boards? No job is too small for Fence Repair Roseville. We will come out and get the rotten section of your fence looking brand new in no time. Over time fences begin to slack and fall over. Are you propping up your fence with a 2x4? Stop looking at that eye sore everyday and do something about it. Let us fix your broken fence. Give us a call for a free estimate.
Why we customers choose us
- Our entire team, from the person who answers your first call to the installers are all professionals and easy to work with. Everyone you interact with at Fence Repair Roseville will be helpful. We treat our customers the way that we would want to be treated.
- We use only the highest quality materials and manufacturers. You can trust that your fence will last for years and stand up to most any weather condition.
- We do our best to provide an exceptional product and service at the lowest cost possible. We may not always be the cheapest. But when you do business with us you will get the best.
- We are professionals. That means, among many other things, that while we work and when we're done with your project we'll keep things completely clean and tidy. Other than the new fence, you'll hardly know that we were there.
- We have the material selection to fit nearly every fencing job and project. From vinyl, wood, steel or custom fabrication. You can rest assured that we can provide the type of fencing your project requires. That's one of the many factors that make us the #1 fencing contractor in Rocklin.
- We're here to serve you and we'll work around your schedule to get both your estimate and project completed in a timely manner and when it's most convenient for you.
- We are completely full-service when it comes to fences. There's probably not much we haven't seen or done in all the ten plus years we've been in business. Commercial, residential, industrial . . . you name it, we've built, installed or repaired it. Jumper Rental Stockton has great rentals for your backyard party.
- We will do everything we can to make sure that you're 100% satisfied. We have high standards and it shows. Just ask any of our previous customers concrete contractor Nampa, Idaho. We want you to be completely happy with your new fence!
- There is no job that we can't deal with! Regardless of how big or small, simple or custom, Fence Repair Roseville, the premier fencing contractor in Roseville, Ca looks forward to and is excited about serving you!
We understand what kind of people that are calling us, and we make it known that we are here to create something that is worth our customers hard earned money.
Whatever kind of fence contracting you are looking for, it's gotta be strong, it's gotta be sturdy, it's gotta last a long time, do not worry Fence Repair Roseville has your back.
We are professional, we are fun and we are easy going. Life can be stressful but getting a new fence should not be and that is something we focus on.
If all of this sounds like the type of company you can jive with then pick up the phone and start dialing Roseville Fence Repair, your fence repair experts.
We are at (916)-378-4860
When you call over the phone we can help give you a general quote, and then we will come check out the property and get you a proper estimate of what you would pay for your fencing project. We make sure we take care of our customers and maintain a long lasting relationship with each clientele that we work with so that you would recommend us to your grandma!
Fence Contractor Near Me
After years of building fences our professional staff has seen it all. We can confidently say that there is no job that is out of our realm. We will happily take on any job that we know we can produce a quality product.
If you are a homeowner you can find peace of mind knowing that we are focused on giving the best customer service to each and every one of our customers no matter the size of the job. Whether you need
Best Fence Contractor in Roseville and Surrounding Areas
We can build any fence you need even ones not listed on our site. We service all of the following areas and more so give us a call if you do not see your town or city, most likely we can help you too!
Here is a list of cities we get calls for fence contracting work:
Here is a list of cities we get calls for fence contracting work:
- Fair Oaks Fence Installation
- Rocklin Fence Installation
- Orangevale Fence Installation
- Lincoln Fence Installation
- Granite Bay Fence Installation
- Carmichael Fence Installation
- Rancho Cordova Fence Installation
- North Highlands Fence Installation
- Folsom Fence Installation
- El Dorado Hills Fence Installation
- Antelope Fence Installation
- Whitney Fence Installation
- Auburn Fence Installation
- Elk Grove Fence Installation
If you need photos of the work we have done for you photo booth rental for wedding Sacramento can help you out!